Small Town Fun Challenge-Week One

So, last week I challenged myself to do one fun thing a week in my small town or neighboring small towns. This past week I was driving ar...

So, last week I challenged myself to do one fun thing a week in my small town or neighboring small towns. This past week I was driving around town thinking, okay, what am I going to do? Then I realized there was one town festival left during the weekend I will go and have fun there. However, as I was walking around I sort of forgot about taking pictures for DDoL. I went to a cooking show, a car show and a petting zoo. But didn't remember to take a picture until the petting zoo.

It was your standard petting zoo with horses, goats, cats, dogs and bunnies. But, as I was wondering from pen to pen I saw a raccoon! How cute! So I pet him and took a picture:
Raccoon, just one of the many unique animals I saw at the petting zoo
Then, when I got home, I realized that I did a lot of other fun things in town this week. One of them being a dog parade which was held on Thursday night. I (go figure) forgot to take pictures.
Anyways, I moved on with my week and one of my oldest and dearest friends came down to take engagement pictures for my fiance and I. We went all around town and some cool small towns nearby for a lot of awesome shots. Then we all decided to get dressed up and go out of town for some food:
Got all gussied up and actually LEFT town for some fun




I'm still trying to think about what I might do for fun this week. There are a lot of options so I'm going to have to plan ahead I think. And, hopefully I remember to take pictures. :-)

How about you guys? Anyone else going to try the small town fun challenge with me? Please share what you have been up to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images