About Me write
DDoL's Second Liebster Award Nomination8/18/2014
Thank you so much to Nina at Nina's Style Blog Thanks to her I have received my second Liebster Award for DDoL. You can check out my ...
1. How much time do you spend on blogging?
- I spend an hour or so before work every morning to write posts and then use whatever free time I have after work to plan, write and design.
- Probably nothing. I have been the same person for 26 years so there's no point in changing now. Right?
- I'm doing it. I have always wanted to be a Journalist for a weekly newspaper which is what I have been doing full time for the past two years and part time for two years before that.
- Tinted moisturizer. I usually use something with SPF since I have fair skin I have to protect it from the sun. If I am in a hurry and would only do one thing for makeup, it would be applying my tinted moisturizer
- Beach Boys, Rolling Stones, Kelly Clarkson and Hanson.
- English and some Spanish. I hope to go to Spain some day.
- A baby blue VW Beetle
- Grilled cheese sandwich with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. I like dipping my grilled cheese in the gravy!
- Yes, it's from my favorite book Wuthering Heights: "Whatever souls are made of his and mine are the same."
- Basically all of them. I had a wonderful childhood with many fun memories with my best friend, my parents and my siblings. It would take a series of blog posts to share them all.
- I made a goal for myself many years ago that I would like to write every single day. Now I do that with my career but I wanted to use DDoL to share my passion to even more people. And, it's just really, really fun and always an awesome learning experience.