About the Live page

As I mentioned on my About Me page, this blog is all about my life in a small town, my life as a writer, my love in small town and how they ...

As I mentioned on my About Me page, this blog is all about my life in a small town, my life as a writer, my love in small town and how they all come together.
So, all of the posts on this page will focus on how to live. I will share tips on how to live; things like cleaning, recipes, etc.
But, I will mainly focus a lot of the posts on life in a small town, because for any of my readers who grew up in a small town, currently live in a small town or are looking to move to a small town, you know it can be challenging at times.
Hang around as this page fills up with information on how to Live!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images