A Novel: To Do.

So, about my idea for writing a novel. I can't tell you much of what the book will be about. But I thought I would write a few goals out...

So, about my idea for writing a novel. I can't tell you much of what the book will be about. But I thought I would write a few goals out and mark them off as they are accomplished and that way you guys can start following along with my progress.


Here's the list of goals:
  1. Keep track and log my progress
  2. Make a plot outline
  3. Make a character list
  4. To make time daily to write or plan
  5. Write character descriptions
  6. Write backstories for main characters
  7. Plan the setting
  8. Begin actually writing
  9. To complete enough of my novel to complete NaNoWriMo
  10. To design a cover idea
  11. To draft a chapter list and structure
  12. and finally, finish the dang book.
How about you guys? Have any of my readers had a similar writing goal? Or, have any of you participated in NaNoWriMo before? I love to hear some of your experiences in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images