Girl talk: wedding plans

I am so tired this morning and I skipped a post yesterday so I could get caught up with things around the house, intending to catch up toda...


I am so tired this morning and I skipped a post yesterday so I could get caught up with things around the house, intending to catch up today. But, since I'm so tired today I feel I don't have a quality post to share with you.

So I thought I would talk a little bit about wedding plans! This is seriously part of what has been keeping me up at night lately. And, the strange part is, I'm not stressed out about it but everyone is making me feel like I should be.

However, yesterday, one of my major items was checked off my to do list, which was: FIND A DRESS!

I found my dress yesterday and the funny part is. I actually ordered it online which everyone has been acting is such a taboo thing to do.

It couldn't have worked out better for me if I had designed a dress and had it specially made, just for me! I can't share any details or pictures of it because I want my fiance to be totally surprised.

Now, with that out of the way, can we just get married like today?

So now with that out of the way, our next item is engagement pictures. One of my best friends from high school will be taking them.

Any fun ideas for poses you guys have seen around the internet, or that you have done yourself?
Please share in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images