It's a God thing.

Well, it has been nearly a year since I've made a blog post and the reason for that is, well, I get to write everyday for my job and it ...

Well, it has been nearly a year since I've made a blog post and the reason for that is, well, I get to write everyday for my job and it is the most perfect outlet. However, I recently was presented with a decision.
And, being faced with a difficult decision, I couldn't help but ask, 'OK, God show me the reason you brought me to this fork in the road.' 

Part of me felt that of course I should take the move. Why would this opportunity be placed in front of me if I wasn't supposed to take it. Right? 
Well, after praying on it for a couple days I think my prayers have been answered. 
I feel like I have been blessed with the opportunity, after a year of keeping busy, to truly stop and reflect on what I've been doing with my life. 
But it wasn't just reflection taking place, it made me actually take time to appreciate everything that has changed in my life, for the better. I was given the forceful nudge of a reminder to be GRATEFUL for what I've been given. 
More than a year ago I prayed daily for a way out of temptation and for a fresh start in life. 
Now here I am, with not just a fresh start, but a start into a very promising future. 
From here on out I need to remember to pray that I remain grateful and humble for all the positive changes occurring, every day in my life. 
So the decision I made is to allow myself to be content for once, actually I take that back, allow myself to be HAPPY, truly truly happy! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images