Ten points if you find the Carpenters quote!

I can't believe how much things change in such a short amount of time. For example, in no particular order, when you hang out with someo...

I can't believe how much things change in such a short amount of time. For example, in no particular order, when you hang out with someone it can go from fun to annoying in a matter of weeks or you can go from being at rock bottom to feeling like you're on top of the world (looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find...)
Specifically I am in awe of how much more passionate I've become about what I'm doing and I keep meeting people that continue to encourage that.
In the past few quick months I went from having some friendships that we could call toxic, Now, I'm meeting a lot of great friends that have similar interests.
There's a quote that says something along the lines of great minds discuss ideas small minds discuss people. This quote always haunted me when I stood around allowing people to talk negatively about someone and I wouldn't stand up for them. It made me long for my college friends. We always talked about books or our hopes and dreams or religion. We challenged each others ideas and discussed our passions. Then I moved away from that and found myself amidst gossip.
Long story short, I finally feel back to normal making friends that talk about writing and books. I think this whole move and career start is a God move if I've ever seen one. Certain things just truly show you God IS listening to our prayers and waiting for the perfect time to answer them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images