Hopeless. Get the tissues.

Okay I'm like the poster child for perfection today. I'm snuggled up with my coffee, my blankie, my journal and Tom Hanks is on my t...

Okay I'm like the poster child for perfection today. I'm snuggled up with my coffee, my blankie, my journal and Tom Hanks is on my television. And of course I've got my little box of tissues handy because I'm watching Sleepless is Seattle which just gets me every time. This quote just makes me die a little every single time I watch this stupid movie;

Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while. Tell me what was so special about your wife? Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic.
Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic which means I'm sucker for this kind of stuff especially when it's coming out of Tom Hanks' mouth. Good stuff.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images