It's the simple things

I'm rocking this week's pants off. Again! I love when the simple things in life are worth waking up for everyday. Some people will n...

I'm rocking this week's pants off. Again! I love when the simple things in life are worth waking up for everyday. Some people will never have that joy of simple pleasures in their lives. I feel like I've been blessed beyond belief with a beautiful life.
The thing is that life sucks if you let it and we all go through a little turbulence from time to time. But we get through the turbulence by remembering were about to depart on a journey to somewhere awesome.
I just went through a lot of turbulence in my life and I'll probably experience a lot more but I'm grateful for it.
Anyways long story short, I've had a really great couple of weeks that remind me that I don't have to live in the past. I get to live each day as it comes at me. I get to wake up and drink a delicious pot of coffee and go to my dream job then come home and read a good book. A lot of people aren't that lucky to experience such a simply great life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images