Alrighty then

I've been on a writing roll today so I might as well wind down with a blog. This week I have been on top of my game. I love when that ha...

I've been on a writing roll today so I might as well wind down with a blog. This week I have been on top of my game. I love when that happens. Anyways there's been a lot of scuttle butt around the office about nachos today so I now I have to order nachos this weekend to congratulate myself for being so smart this week.
Ok seriously do you ever just stop and think about how awesome you are? Because honestly I do. Smart funny talented how did I get this lucky. I'm just kidding but we do need to give ourselves a pat on the back every once in awhile. So take a second right now to do that, you deserve it! ...,..............................
Did you do it? Good I'm proud of you! Ok now one last random thing I need to talk about, I suck at opening up to people I just suck at it do hard!
I just hate the idea that someone might be judging you based on your past. How do you open up to people?!

Ok now the very last thing I did some underwear shopping, found my new favorite undies EVER! See the pic yo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images