Wedding Talk: Now The Plans Are Rolling

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! Okay, now that I have that out of my system... My dress is here, hanging in the closet and just waiting to be ...

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! Okay, now that I have that out of my system...

My dress is here, hanging in the closet and just waiting to be worn! I want to put it on right now actually... 
And I've picked out and purchased the lipstick I'll wear on the wedding day as well! Here's what it looks like: 
Perfect shade from Urban Decay!

My next purchase will be a veil. I'm thinking of a birdcage, something like this:
(Found at http://nymag.com/search/search.cgi?t=shopamatic-slideshow&N=0&c=Bridal%20Accessories&No=81&q=c:Bridal%2520Accessories%7Cszn:Fall%7Cy:2011&idx=1&Ns=sort_price%7C0)

Then I'll have to stop focusing on myself and start figuring out more important things! 
Like the cake. What do you guys think of something like this:
(Picture found at http://whengeekswed.com/blog/page/2/)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I looooove birdcage veils! I think one would look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! Thank you! I'm glad you think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love this veil. BTW there is this site I'm obsessed with called weddinator. They stopped updating it, but it still has some fun wedding stuff on it and some out there stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images