Coping methods.

Well I find myself enlisting the help of every single one of my coping methods today and here they are in order. 1. A little pick me up...c...

Well I find myself enlisting the help of every single one of my coping methods today and here they are in order.
1. A little pick me up...coffee
2. I had a long day....an iced coffee
3. I have too much on my mind...long run
4. Ran and still thinking...a beer/drink
5. Can't sleep...blankie
6. Still can't sleep...daisy mae my doll
7. Ok bad dreams now...I'll just go sleep on the couch
8. And now I'm wide awake from getting out of bed to move to the couch....thats when I'm pulling out Cats

Im sure I should be diagnosed lol...what are your coping methods?
Maybe I'm the only one with such a set procedure but do you ever wonder why we find comfort in such specific things?
Nostalgia probably....
Okay enough of my rambling I'm going to enjoy some fine musical work by Andrew Lloyd Weber and hope I dream about broadway instead of something awful lol.

Ps I realize I went from rocking last week to sucking this week but it happens so sue me lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images