blogging mashed potatoes

Ok so.. I'm blogging. I am so bad at keeping up with this, mostly because no one reads it anyways. I can think of about 27 things I shou...

Ok so.. I'm blogging. I am so bad at keeping up with this, mostly because no one reads it anyways. I can think of about 27 things I should be doing right now and writing a blog is not one of them. That's probably why I'm blogging. Right now I'm watching the Simpsons because I'm kind of homesick and the simpsons reminds me of home, but then again I'm really not. I'm more so wishing I could go back in time when I could just go home and feel like I'm at home. Now I actually feel more at home here.. Weird! It's kind of funny how things change so quickly.
Wait what am I even talking about anymore. I think I need to go make supper. What should I make tonight?
Some comfort food? Mashed potatoes.. Yeah. Mashed potatoes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images