Don't worry, baby!

I don't know how to deal with an overabundance of emotions. At all. Unless its an overabundance of joy. I will always be a shoulder for...

I don't know how to deal with an overabundance of emotions. At all. Unless its an overabundance of joy. I will always be a shoulder for loved ones to cry on or even people I don't love so much. I think that's my purpose in life is to be a shoulder to cry on. That works for me, but when I need to cry I don't like doing it on a shoulder because I feel like I'm unloading my burden on someone else. So when I need to have a good cry I do it alone. But what about when we laugh? I feel like everyone is crying these days when our time would be much better spent laughing or even just smiling here's what makes me smile every time

1: having a crush on someone
2: golden girls
3: kissing
4: that look you get from your best friend and you know exactly what they're talking about
5: having unexpected great conversations
6: that moment you realize you just made a friend
7: that moment you realize you made a friend that will be forever
8: a thunderstorm
9: stargazing
10: looking at old pictures from happy times
11: when I'm doing something and I realize my mom would be SO proud of me
12: when someone tells me my mom would be proud of me
13: a great concert
14: the second my barefeet hit the fresh green grass
15: being checked out or hit on
16: dancing
17: making someone breakfast
18: knowing that my friends are doing such great things for themselves.
19: loud trucks, cold beer, fire and the smell of bug spray
20: when a little kid trusts you enough to hold your hand
21: memories from my childhood
22: MUSIC
23: seeing people who are truly in love
24: my family
25: thinking about my friends who I can laugh with without even knowing what was funny in the first place
26: when I tell someone a secret for the first time and you realize you can trust them
27: finishing a GREAT book
28: ending lists on the number 28

What makes you smile? :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images