"I wouldn't Miss it for anything"

So I have now successfully told everyone in my current town that I am leaving for my new job! It went...um...well. I guess. I feel sad. My ...

So I have now successfully told everyone in my current town that I am leaving for my new job! It went...um...well. I guess.
I feel sad. My dad will miss me. My brother called me a leaver.  My roommate has to move back home. The staff at the other newspaper I wrote for on the side will have to cover all the council meetings again. My resort job will have to retrain a new front desk girl (who probably will not be near as cute and talented as I).
Now with all the crappy goodbyes out of the way, I think I can start to get a little more excited about this transition. I am so ready to jump in and start writing for a newspaper full-time like I've always dreamed!
And the REAL good news is I'm finally able to cross off a few more things on my 25 before 25 list. Here we go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images