25 b4 25: Some accomplishments!

So....I'm 23; I have two years to get this list done. With how fast life is moving, I had to remind myself I even had this list. But I d...

So....I'm 23; I have two years to get this list done. With how fast life is moving, I had to remind myself I even had this list. But I did successfully accomplish a couple things on my list. So here it goes.

#1: Leave the state:
This past June I hit the road with two awesome girls, on a journey to Montana. We made sure to stop and enjoy ourselves along the way. I will post a detailed review of the adventure one of these days soon. I promise. Because it was DEFINITELY an adventure for us!

#5: Go camping in the great outdoors:
We camped in GLACIER NAT'L PARK and froze our butts off! So worth the experience. I would go back and do it agian in a heart beat. How beautiful.

#21: Move out: Boom, I'm outta the house. Granted, I did only move a few miles away but it's a start.

#22: Road Trip:
This was a combo into the leave the state thing. But we did road trip to Montana. It was the most fun I've probably ever had!

I will go more in depth with some of these things like I promised. I also PROMISE to accomplish more on my list. Ahh. :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images