Wow. How selfish! ;-)

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged about anything. It's time. So, I have always been the type of girl to do whatever my ...

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged about anything. It's time. So, I have always been the type of girl to do whatever my heart desires whenever the aforementioned heart desires to do so.
Then out of nowhere I changed, it makes me wonder what makes someone change. I've had times where I notice the change and can easily acknowledge where it comes from but this time, it was so sudden I had no clue it was even happening, let alone why it was.
Well dont worry, I've snapped out of it. It was a brief change, but alarming. Its like that saying if you dont have yourself, what do you have. Why do we spend so much of our time sidestepping situations, working so hard to keep others happy when theyd never do the same for you, or being so concerned with being nice to people who arent so nice themselves.
We spend so much of our precious time worrying about everyone elses business when we should just go with what makes us happy. It might sound selfish but if you are not happy, chances are those who care about you aren't happy either. Something to keep in mind the next time someone manipulates or takes advantage of a nice person. Being a little selfish is a good thing.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images