Welcome!

Hi! If you're reading this you're either my friend, a member of my family, an acquaintance, a creeper (ya never know these days) or ...

Hi! If you're reading this you're either my friend, a member of my family, an acquaintance, a creeper (ya never know these days) or you're interested in learning how a person can be skillfully inept (which is an oxymoron...right? I think so I've been out of school for a year now so I could be wrong and I could be prone to run-on sentences, like the one you're reading right now) Anyways, whatever it is that you are, thanks for reading.
I decided to start a blog because I want to keep writing. Writing is my number one passion, if all I ever did for the rest of my life was write, it would be done passionately until the day I die. This year has been a crazy, life-changing one, which has halted my writing for most of these past 10 months.  I'll get more into that later though.
For now, I think I'll talk a little bit about myself, which I don't normally do so consider yourself lucky.
I'm your average 22 year old young lady. I hang out with my friends, work, have hobbies, the usual. Really the fun part about this blog is your going to read a lot about nothing, that's the beauty of a blog.
I've always thought of my life as a rom-com (romantic comedy). I seriously feel this way, someday someone is going to yell, "That's a wrap!" and I'm going to go back to living a normal life.  But until then, it's a rom-com!
Why a rom-com you ask? Mostly because I'm unusually awkward and I embrace it.  (thank God and Helen Fielding for Bridget Jones, because without her I might not be so accepting of it!)
I've always been the type to do whatever I feel like doing, some people call it strong-willed other people call it annoying.  However, lately I've been about the opposite. I'm trying to get back on the horse, so to speak.  It's a lot easier to accomplish your own goals and work toward your own dreams than to try and please others. It's impossible to please everyone, it is your purpose in life to be the best you that you can be. It sounds selfish but its true. How are you helping anyone if you can't offer your own unique talents to a situation? 
Well, I think I'm just rambling now so I'm going to call this blog finished. Keep a look out for more posts, I'll be writing about life, love, hardships, learning experiences, current events, and probably a lot more rambling!

Stay Fabulous!
~Lacey Lou

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images