Hi.....(she says sheepishly after months of no posts)

Hello readers....if there are any at this point. It has been AGES since I have written, consider this my apology. After finishing NaNoW...


Hello readers....if there are any at this point.

It has been AGES since I have written, consider this my apology. After finishing NaNoWriMo and writing daily at work, my brain was entirely fried, burnt out – useless!
But, now I am sort of better. I'm as good now as I will ever be again I suppose.

Let me share a bit of what I have been up to since I have last posted!

  • I celebrated Christmas! It was me and my fiances first Christmas in our new home, and it was awesome! We spent Christmas day baking cookies together (and consequently eating cookies), watching our favorite Christmas movies, playing board games and writing letters to Santa (one is never too old to correspond with Jolly Old St. Nick)
  • My car died, unexpectedly, at a stoplight, prompting our search for a new vehicle. 
  • I finished my novel and am moving on to revision stages.
  • Celebrated a joint bridal shower with my best friend. I'm getting married in March and she is in August and we are maids of honor for one another. We had a blast celebrating together.
  • I had a reunion with my favorite group of girls! A group of girls I met in college and we all became best of friends.
  • We had an awesome time celebrating New Years in the Twin Cities, staying at a hotel and toasting along with the ball drop. 
What's new with you all? I have some good posts coming, now that I have rejoined the land of the living.

How did you celebrate the holidays?

Join in the convo on Twitter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images