Fall Fever Friday

What happened to this week? We had an early deadline at work this week, so Wednesday felt like Thursday, Thursday felt like Friday, so...


What happened to this week? We had an early deadline at work this week, so Wednesday felt like Thursday, Thursday felt like Friday, so today just feels like and extra day of the work week. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet!
But,  I do know I am very excited about one thing: today is going to be a celebration of fall! My friend and I get all excited each year and kick it off by watching Teen Witch and Hocus Pocus and drink Starbucks PSLs. And although it seems like she and I get excited for fall earlier and earlier each year, somehow the release of the PSL from Starbucks always coincides with our fall kickoff.
Thanks Starbucks!

So, what even did happen this week?

Well here we go:

  • We picked the date for our wedding and booked the reception venue and the church
  • We picked out wedding bands
  • I ran a mile and walked six
  • I drank zero cans of pop!
  • We watched the finale of Pretty Little Liars (yikes)
  • I worked (obviously)
  • I was nominated to do the ice bucket challenge
There ya go...How was your week? Any fun weekend plans?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images