A DDoL Mission Statement.

I want to make a clarifier: DDoL is not here to tell people how things are done. You can google How To Do... just about anything.  What...

I want to make a clarifier: DDoL is not here to tell people how things are done. You can google How To Do... just about anything. 
What I am hoping to do is motivate people to follow their passion and inspire them with tips and tricks along the way. 
I plan to do that by sharing how I have followed my dream of becoming a writer and prove that you don't have to let all the obstacles stop you. I've had my share along the way but they are what has directed my path to get me where I am today. 
And now I've been blessed with the opportunity to continue following my passion for writing. 
I really hope you guys are enjoying my blog so far. I'd love to hear what you like and dislike and what you want more of so please comment away! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have a complaint....you don't post often enough ;) Jut kidding. You are doing a great job and I always love the way you write. Its very real, like you are telling me the story in person and I always love hanging out with you so it is that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady! :-) And, that is a very valid complaint. I will take it under consideration!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images