Introducing your Daily Dose of Lacey

Hello readers – old and new – I am happy to announce that I am back and blogging. I decided to completely revamp the old blog to bette...


Hello readers – old and new – I am happy to announce that I am back and blogging.
I decided to completely revamp the old blog to better reflect my personality. I have been thinking a lot about my writing lately and have been considering the idea of dedicating time to my blog again, along with bigger projects. 
Then, I started getting signs confirming for me it was the write thing to do.

Here's one I got a couple of days ago:

Here's one I got just this afternoon:

I think it is a sign of two things
  1. I should amp up my writing game again and now is the time;
  2. I eat too many fortune cookies.

And, if that isn't exciting and reason enough for you to follow my blog posts again, I have another exciting idea that I will share a little while down the road, but it is still a secret.

Stick around for posts and the exciting ideas!

Welcome back!
Love, 
Lacey

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images