I know, write?

The whole reason I decided to dedicate more time back to this blog is to make sure I'm writing something fun on a regular basis. ...



The whole reason I decided to dedicate more time back to this blog is to make sure I'm writing something fun on a regular basis.

But, I do already write on a regular basis. I am a staff writer at a weekly, county newspaper and I love my job. It's the perfect balance of interaction with others and alone time in my office, hammering out my stories each week. The stories I write can range anywhere from sad news to mundane news to breaking news to human interest; I love it all.

But, in the midst of all that variety, I'm always writing about someone or something else. When there are things I know and stories I would like to tell as well. So, here I am...Blogging.

I'm not doing this for anything too serious. Just an outlet, a way to connect with others and a way to share more stories.. 

To write what I know.

Speaking of sharing stories, has anyone been wondering about my big secret? My big exciting idea??

No?!

Okay, well I guess I will wait a little longer to tell you what I have decided.

In the meantime here is a fun list of weird writing prompts for anyone interested in doing some blogging of their own and having a hard time getting things rolling:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images