Daily Routine.

S ometimes I wonder what people are up to everyday. Not because I'm nosy, I'm just curious (wait is that the same thing.) Sometimes ...

Sometimes I wonder what people are up to everyday. Not because I'm nosy, I'm just curious (wait is that the same thing.) Sometimes when I cruise by other people's houses I think "hmm, I wonder what they're up to." Well let me tell you what my daily routine USUALLY is that way you don't have to wonder anymore.

  • Wake up
  • Probably hit snooze
  • Check to see who  blew up my phone while I was sleeping.
  • Alarm goes off again...dismiss.
  • Stumble to Kitchen
  • Start coffee maker
  • Go pee
  • Brush Teeth
  • Wash Face
  • Make breakfast my favorite meal of the day!!
  • Eat 
  • Play with the kitty
  • Watch some stupid shows on Netflix
  • work out
  • shower
  • do my hair
  • eat lunch--least favorite meal of the day
  • probably brush my teeth again depending on the meal
  • go to work
  • work 
  • have dinner
  • work some more
  • come home 
  • have a drink of water or some other beverage
  • brush teeth again
  • wash face again
  • snuggle up
  • read a little
  • fall asleep and start all over again! 

And what have you been doing all day?! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images