Story about a Toy.

So I just love the Toy Story movies, and ever since I saw the first movie, I have wanted an actual size Woody doll.  Obviously I never got o...

So I just love the Toy Story movies, and ever since I saw the first movie, I have wanted an actual size Woody doll.  Obviously I never got one, but now with all the movie buzz (no pun intended) they have come out with tons of toys and merchandise promoting the movies. Well, I finally got one! I think its so cool!
But one thing that since I've seen the first movie I developed a toy sympathy. I KNOW my toys don't come alive when I'm not around and have meetings and whatnot but I still kind of started to feel bad for the toys I don't play with anymore. I thought, "Man there is going to be hostility towards all my new stuff from my old toys and I'm gonna be startin' some drama in the toy box." This lead toward an eventual clean up and donation of my old toys, I figured they'd be happier somewhere they would be played with, then I wouldn't have to feel guilty when I choose something new over them.
So anyways, now that I have this new woody doll, he just sits on a table by my bed. I'm 22 and really don't have any time to play with a doll unfortunately. The toy sympathy returned and I could have sworn on several occasions that Woody was in some different position than where he had been earlier. (Oh geez, maybe toys really do come alive when I'm not around! lol)
I made the mistake of mentioning this to my older brother, now whenever I come back from work or going out or something I can bank on the fact he had moved woody into some new stupid position. He topped himself the other day though, I came home from work and found Woody just chillin' in my bed with the TV remote...

maybe he was bored since there isn't many other toys to play with (or boss around), something to think about... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images